How to describe what's going on here? The fascinating [and not so fascinating] thoughts that make up my life. If you're reading this, please comment and let me know what you think about what I'm thinking.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Welcome to Beavercreek!

So, I've decided to start this blog as an attempt to keep something creative going on. I'm now in beautiful Beavercreek, OH, with my new position of Service Manager for a restaurant chain.

Today, I decided to take a few pictures of my new place...maybe it'll entice you to come visit me!!

The view from entering

Photobucket

And down the hallway

Photobucket

The Dining Room

Photobucket

The Kitchen

Photobucket

The Living Room

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And upstairs...the Master Suite--yet to be "decorated"

Photobucket

The Master Bath

Photobucket

And My Recording Studio

Photobucket

Photobucket

So there you have it. I've got plenty of room, as you can tell...come visit!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lou said...

Um. I'm going to remove your blog from my page if you NEVER WRITE ANYTHING!!!!! (2 months later)....

:) Lou

8:44 PM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

hmm...when did you write THIS?!?

Guess I don't use this often.

10:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home