How to describe what's going on here? The fascinating [and not so fascinating] thoughts that make up my life. If you're reading this, please comment and let me know what you think about what I'm thinking.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

independent of thought.

Well, my other blog used to occasionally start with "at the request of a cute blonde, I guess I need to update this." That was a couple years ago.

Now, it seems I'm getting the same request from a nearly identical cute blonde.

HA!

It's been about two months since I've moved to Beavercreek.

And what have I learned? I'm surprisingly a good manager!

I love my job. I love the people for whom and with whom I work!

Dayton sucks a bit, but I haven't ventured out too much, as I spend a lot of time at work, and a lot of time trying to be creative.

I have started writing--a lot more than I have in the past--trying to get thoughts organized, feelings out, etc. I guess you can say I've been confused and conflicted about a lot of things since I've moved here...a lot comes from the fact that I lead a pretty insular life.

I've also started writing a lot of music lately. Maybe i'll actually finish something!!

Hmm....what else...

I've seriously given consideration to taking cooking classes...if I won the lottery today, I'd promptly enroll at the CIA (that's the culinary institute for the arts, not the central intelligence agency).

I miss theatre dearly, and fear that I'll never return to it. It really is a muscle. (for me, a BIG muscle) that, if not used consistently, atrophies.

They're opening a restaurant in Michigan. Grand Rapids, I think.

Next year, I think Indy's on the list. I'm shooting to GM there. That'd be fun.

Ahh, the randomness of blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home